- On this Website, including any other website operated by us and linked to this Policy (including the versions optimized for viewing on wireless or tablet devices).
- Through our user portal.
- Through our App.
- In email, texts, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Through all email newsletters published or distributed by us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and us.
What Information Does NetraDyne Collect and Store?
We collect two types of information – personal and non-personal – from you in conjunction with your use of the Website, user portal, or App. Personal information is any information that can individually identify you and can include, among other things, your name, image, voice, e-mail address, telephone numbers, postal address, billing and contact information. Personal information is information that you may supply to us such as when you write to us via the Website, user portal, or App, or complete a survey, provide your e-mail address, or use our Driveri and connected service. Non-personal information includes information that is about you but does not personally identify you. Non-personal information may include tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, user portal, and/or App, and your use of the same and the Internet.
Personal Information – How It Is Collected
Although we enable you to set up an account, you do not need to set up an account to view the Website and you can browse the Website without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are several circumstances in which you may supply us or our agents with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we may collect personal information from you:
- Signing up to receive alerts or other information via email, text or instant message from NetraDyne.
- When you or your employer registers and sets up an account on our Website, user portal, or App.
- Location, sound, and imaging information and data collected through Driveri
- When you or your employer fill in forms on or upload information or data to our Website, user portal, or App. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing NetraDyne products, subscribing to our services, when requesting further services, or when reporting a problem.
- Details of transactions that you carry out through our Website, user portal, or App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order with us.
- Requesting customer service or other assistance.
- We collect information related to how you use our services, including actions you take in your account or through our user portal, or App (like sharing, editing, viewing, and moving files or folders).
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Submission of content or other data and information on any part of the Website, user portal, or App as may be permitted.
- Any other place on the Website, user portal, or App where you knowingly volunteer personal information.
- Information collected about you from third parties, for example, our business partners or customers.
In addition, when you interact with the Website, user portal, or App, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of our Website, user portal, or App (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we may collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- Non-identifiable demographic data such as age, gender, and five-digit zip code as part of collecting personal information.
- Information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or another device that you use to access the Website, user portal, or App. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Analytics and usage information about your use and navigation of the Website, user portal, or App, including search queries.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Other information regarding your use of the Website, user portal, or App.
Collection of Your Source IP Address/Location Information
We may collect and store location information about you and information associated with your account, if any, that you volunteer or enable through the Website, user portal, or App. We will not collect any location information that you do not volunteer or enable, we will delete any location information that you request is deleted. We do collect and store your device’s source IP address which may disclose the location of your device at the time you access the Website, user portal, or App.
Collection of Personal Information from or Through Social Media Sites
When you interact with any NetraDyne page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by the social media platform.
Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information from Other Sources
We also may collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources (including by us from our offline interactions with you or from our mobile products and application) to, among other things, enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to better customize your experience on the Website, user portal, or App.
Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information Through Surveys
- You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, some features may not work or may not work as designed. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may use flash cookies, web storage, web beacons or other technology that tracks your browsing history across multiple websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons, which are also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Is Personal Information Collected from Children?
NetraDyne does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not provide personally identifiable information to NetraDyne without providing us with consent from your parents or legal guardians. If NetraDyne discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided NetraDyne with personally identifiable information and we do not have parental consent, NetraDyne will immediately delete that child’s information from the Website or App. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we learn from you as described in this Policy to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Website, user portal, and/or App. We may use your Personal and Non-Personal Information in the following ways:
- Communicate with you about your transactions with us (including product-related transactions).
- To provide you with notices about your account, including renewal and expiration notices as applicable.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Communicate with you and send you information about features and enhancements.
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies.
- Personalize content and experiences on our Website, user portal, or App including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences.
- Disclose anonymized Personal Information.
- Optimize or improve our products, analytics, services, Website, user portal, App, and operations.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of our products, services, user portal, App, and Website.
Use of Your Location Information
Specifically, we use your location information to:
- Personalize our content including providing you with access to information about other reports, recommendations and feedback based on your feedback, if any.
- Optimize or improve our products, services, Website, App, and operations.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of our products, services, user portal, App, and Website, and their patterns.
Combination of Your Personal Information
We use the information from one portion of the Website, user portal, or App on other portions of the same in reports and analysis, all of which are owned and operated by NetraDyne, and we may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the same into a single customer record or analysis or report. We also use and/or combine information that we collect off-line, from our vehicle devices, or we collect or receive from third party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
Who Do We Provide Your Information to?
We have contractors, third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing, push notifications, storage, bandwidth, content management tools, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that Personal Information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services.
Legal and Emergency Situations
We may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal papers served on us, including responding to any government or regulatory request (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website, user portal, App, databases or our other users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Website, user portal, App, or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Buyer or Successor
NetraDyne E-mail Communications
E-mail communications sent from us are designed to make your Website, user portal, or App experience more efficient. By participating in the Website, user portal, or App you specifically agree to accept and consent to receiving e-mail communications initiated from us, which include, without limitation: message notification e-mails, e-mails informing you about new and existing products we provide.
What Steps Are Taken to Keep Personal Information Secure?
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your Personal Information. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer, phone, or tablet to our servers. Personal Information collected by our products, services, App, or Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your Personal Information to you. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, user portal, or App.
How Can We Transfer Your Personal Information?
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
NetraDyne, its affiliates, or its service providers may retain your information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, analysis, marketing, optimization, and/or audit purposes. Aggregated information that does not identify any individual may be retained indefinitely. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at support@NetraDyne.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides that users of NetraDyne’s Website who are California residents may request certain information regarding NetraDyne’s disclosure of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to support@NetraDyne.com. This Website will respect your browser’s Do Not Track signals (or other well-established, commercially available mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information). If we receive a Do Not Track notice, we will stop using any personal information for online behavioral advertising purposes if we are conducting such activity.
Changes to This Policy
How Do I Opt-Out of Communications or Correct Information About Me?
You may opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and communications from NetraDyne and/or delete or correct any information NetraDyne may have about you. To opt-out, delete or correct information about you, you can send us a message at support@NetraDyne.com. Please note that if you or your employer have an existing account or transactions with us, you may continue to receive communications from us regarding your use of our products and services. If have any concerns about our use of your data, send us a message at support@NetraDyne.com.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us at support@NetraDyne.com or by mail at: 9191 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 200, San Diego, CA, 92122.