Sr. Product Manager
Location: San Diego
Experience Required: 7 years
Director of Product Management
What You Will Be Doing
Netradyne is looking for an exceptional and experienced Sr. Product Manager. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
What You Will Bring to Netradyne
- Help maintain the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification with an emphasis on Vehicle data (CAN bus) and telematics
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Assess the competition’s features and how our products compare
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent fleet safety, vehicle data, and/or telematics products
- 5+ years of experience in the fleet safety market with an emphasis on camera, telematics, and vehicle data systems
- Technical background with a focus on fleet telematics and vehicle data communication systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.