Software Engineer – Data Engineering
Experience Required: 2 to 5 years
As a part of the Data Engineering team at Netradyne, you will have an opportunity to work on a huge scale of data, cutting-edge tech stack, and leverage your skills to help us build a scalable product.
Role And Responsibilities
- Development of various cloud/web components to ingest, process, transform and visualize data at scale.
- Build data pipelines for training, validating ML models.
- Follow engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous delivery etc.)
- Deployment and monitoring of production ready infrastructure.
- You should have strong analytical, problem-solving and organisation skills with an eye for detail.
- You should have 2-5 years of strong programming experience in Python/Java.
- You should have hands on knowledge in at least one MVC and ORM frameworks.
- You should be familiar with at least one frontend framework i.e. React/ Angular.
- You should have working knowledge of at least one RDBMS or NoSQL database.
- Exposure to Big data tech stack eg. HDFS, Spark is a big plus.