Experience Required: 2 – 5 Years
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop custom software to improve observability of large SaaS setup.
- Write code to monitor and forecast resource usages in cloud environment.
- Drill down, and explain, anomalous behavior with costs and resource utilization.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Strong programming skills, to build on-demand solutions quickly.
- Ability to rapidly convert open-ended requirements into results.
- Excellent communication skills to explain requirements and results to stakeholders.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Strong UNIX command line skills.
- Skills to condense information into summary reports.
Good to have Skills
- Familiarity with AWS APIs will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Data Science, and/or Data Visualization, would be a plus.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools (provisioning, configuration management) would be a plus.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BE / B tech
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.