Machine Learning Research Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Experience Required: 3+ years
VP of Engineering
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Research Engineer to join our fast-growing technology team. This role will require you to help with design, implement and commercialize driver monitoring and driver assistance algorithms. You will have access to very large datasets and will get to deploy new algorithms/models into thousands of vehicles.
Objectives & Key Results
- Design and commercialize algorithms characterizing driving behavior
- Design, implement and track key metrics; and architect data-driven solutions
- Improve machine learning infrastructure for scalable training and inference
- Innovate and develop proof of concept solutions showcasing novel capabilities
- PhD with 3+ years’ experience in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related area
- Excellent programming skills- Python (required) and C++ (desired)
- Research or industry experience with machine learning models
- Ability to take abstract product concepts and turn them into reality
- Ability to innovate on cutting-edge problems without documented solutions
- Publications in top conferences (CVPR/NeurIPs/ICML/ICLR) is a plus
- Experience with image, video and time-series data
- Experience with road scene understanding (objects, lanes, interactions, signs, etc.)
- Experience with person/driver scene understanding (pose, distracted, eye status etc.)
- Experience with successfully applying machine learning to solve a real-world problem
- Experience with conducting successful statistical experiments
- Experience with Predictive analytics
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.