New Data On Combating Distracted Driving
Distracted driving is quickly becoming the “new DUI,” and fleets cannot afford to be at fault if such an incident occurs. We surveyed commercial drivers to understand how they have been affected by distracted driving, what distracted behaviors they exhibit, and what they are willing to do to help eradicate this behavior.
Download the report to learn:
- How self-aware are commercial drivers?
- Which distracted driving activities are the most severe? …the most common?
- How do drivers perceive tools that are designed to make driving safer?
- How would drivers prefer to receive feedback about their driving?
- How can “smart” technology improve driver safety and reduce risk?