VP of Finance
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Experience Required: 10+ years
Chief Executive Officer
Netradyne is looking for an exceptional Vice President of Finance to lead our Finance team. In this role, you will own the strategic mandate of the function, drive future funding rounds, and evolve our planning and forecasting processes. You will monitor performance against the company’s financial KPIs, providing insights and analyses to the leadership team. You will effectively partner with direct reports, peers, and other key stakeholders to drive the finance agenda and realize cross-functional opportunities.
Objectives & Key Results
Responsibilities & Outcomes
Set and execute the strategy for the Finance function
- Ownership of efforts around fundraising, optimizing capital structuring, and managing due diligence.
- Comprehensive, data-driven long-range financial planning.
- Tracking and achievement of all financial KPIs.
- Accurate and timely budgets and financial reporting.
- Impactful analyses on tactical financial issues delivered proactively to the CEO and Board.
Identify opportunities for operational improvement and growth
- Financial models and budgets built to drive short- and long-term sustainable growth and accurate forecasting.
- Analyses of revenue optimization (pricing strategy), and cost optimizations (headcount planning and financing) leading to actionable improvements.
Effectively manage the Finance team and supporting third-party vendors
- Well-connected, high-performing Finance team across regions.
- Proactive coaching, mentoring, and development of direct reports.
- Strong partnerships with external vendors and financial firms.
Be a great executive team player and advisor
- You are someone the CEO and Netradyne team members trust and enjoy working with.
- You elevate our reputation among outside stakeholders.
- You consistently demonstrate ironclad integrity, authenticity, and helpfulness to others.
- 10+ years of experience in a Finance position at a high-growth private company (Note: preferred to have been directly involved in a funding round).
- Proven ownership of financial reporting, financial processes, and key metrics in multi-faceted businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Extensive knowledge/experience in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a high-growth environment; willingness to roll up sleeves.
- Prior experience with a SaaS business. Experience dealing with hardware enabled SaaS a plus.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.