Experience Required: 2+ years
Role And Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Product Design Team to improve feature design concepts through visual communication. This will majorly involve creating graphics & illustrations across multiple product(s).
- Work closely with the Product Team to ensure high standards of graphic design, brand consistency and customer experience across multiple product(s).
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the feasibility of your visual concepts and the fidelity of the final output.
- Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking.
- Use research to validate designs and measure impact.
- Create delightful micro-interactions and transitions across our various platforms.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent design-related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of design experience in a relevant role.
- Experience in design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Principle (any prototyping tool), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end visual design skills.
- Strong and flexible skills in visual design, additional skills in interaction design & motion design both is a plus.