Technical Support Manager
Experience Required: 12 – 15 Years
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the Customer Support from offshore within the organization.
- The position would be expected to understand all aspects of the product, proactively debug production issues, and respond to customers.
- Responsible for monitoring the health of the portal as well as IoT devices.
- The job requires leading team across shifts to support customers across geographies.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Three years of relevant experience of leading a team in a technical support or equivalent role.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal). Should be able to interact with US customers.
- Well versed with Unix commands.
- Hands on experience with one of languages like python, shell, java etc.
- Ability to understand complex technical architecture
- Strong Ownership
- Good understanding of Basic computer science fundamentals
- Ability to address open-ended problems.
- Experience and knowledge of RDBMS and web applications would be an added plus.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BTECH/MTECH in a related field.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.