Technical Support Analyst – L2
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for monitoring the health of the portal as well as IoT devices.
- Provide support and respond to Product-specific escalations.
- Assist Netradyne team with Customer Complaint Management and Resolution.
- Participate in 24×7 off-hours / weekend support rotation as needed.
- Provide customers with timely and regular feedback on customer reported issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Manage customer configuration and other detail necessary to provide timely support.
- Identify and develop knowledge base articles derived from troubleshooting efforts.
- Identify product problem areas and provide detailed documentation of the issue.
- Assist with troubleshooting documentation to better facilitate Level1 support.
- Provide support to remote software upgrades on the customer’s hardware.
- Assist in identifying tools and solutions to better troubleshoot technical problems.
- Understand all aspects of the product, and proactively debug production issues.
- Additional tasks as needed aimed at promoting comprehensive customer support.
- Minimum of 2 years in Production Server Management experience; troubleshooting, performance, etc.
- Very good knowledge on Unix and Shell scripting.
- Experience with any DBMS systems i.e. Postgres / Oracle / Mongo DB.
- Familiarization with Help Desk and ticketing systems.
- Familiarization with escalation matrix.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal).
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Motivated and natural curiosity in solving problems.
- Strong Ownership
Qualifications And Education Requirements
BE/ BTECH in a related field