Technical Program Manager
Experience Required: 10 to 15 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure Success of Key account deliverables by being the bridge between business requirements and Netradyne engineering.
- Respond to technical questionnaire for large prospect RFPs.
- Communicate extensively with key customer account stakeholders (business and technical) and internal stakeholders (engineering, Operations, business) via all modes and all geographies.
- Identify and proactively remove any potential roadblocks to customer success.
- Use inter-personal skills to develop strong internal and external relationships, and leverage those to improve collaboration.
- Provide regular and proactive updates to Netradyne Senior Management on Program progress.
- Understand technical requirements from customer and/or partner, and identify potential architectural solutions to achieve the same, given knowledge of Netradyne product architecture. Collaborate internally to conclude on the architecture as necessary.
- Develop deep understanding of Netradyne Product and Architecture. Be the SME on published and unpublished product functionalities.
- Provide inputs to the Engineering teams on Improvement areas.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- At least 5 years of prior experience with developing, testing and releasing scalable software projects.
- At least 3 years of experience managing and delivering high quality software, either as a development manager, or a project manager or a product manager.
- Ability to lead teams without managing.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns, esp. related to server side software.
- Conversant with APIs / Webhooks / Scalable Servers / Technical Feasibility / Public Cloud and related concepts.
- Should be conversant with project management tools like Microsoft Project.
- Strong presentation skills, using tools like Microsoft Office tools.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Reasonable understanding of product and cloud security.
- Prior experience working with teams and stakeholders in multiple geographies.
- Good understanding of B2B business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BTECH/MTECH in Computer Science or a related field. MBAs with hands on engineering experience might have an edge.