Technical Program Manager – Special Projects
Experience Required: 10 – 20 Years
Role and Responsibilities
The role may be required to perform one or more of the following from time to time.
- Drive Special Netradyne Projects – with focus on engineering and delivery excellence – that come up from time to time as we grow our existing business or expand into new business areas.
- Understand technical requirements from customer and/or partner, and identify potential architectural solutions to achieve the same, with given knowledge of Netradyne product architecture. Collaborate internally to conclude on the architecture as necessary.
- Drive cost optimizations by aggressively identifying areas of improvement and follow up to ensure those optimizations gets implemented.
- Develop product knowledge and respond to technical questionnaire for large prospect RFPs.
- Co-ordinate with vendors and drive compliance projects as needed.
- Be the single point of contact for key customer accounts and/or resellers.
- Take a high-level direction on new projects, collaborate with relevant stakeholders and come up with detailed plan about the program. Follow up with engineering teams to drive them forward.
- Act as a Technical account owner where needed for large accounts. Dive deep and troubleshoot problems as needed and provide acceptable short-term resolutions to the customer and feedback to the product team for long term resolutions – product and/or process.
In context of above, the role is expected to –
- Communicate extensively with key customer account stakeholders (business and technical) and internal stakeholders (engineering, Operations, business) via all modes and all geographies.
- Identify and proactively remove any potential roadblocks to customer/program/project success.
- Use inter-personal skills to develop strong internal and external relationships, and leverage those to improve collaboration.
- Provide regular and proactive updates to Netradyne Senior Management on Program progress.
- Develop deep understanding of Netradyne product and Architecture. Be the SME on published and unpublished product functionalities.
- Provide inputs to the Engineering teams on Improvement areas.
- Willingness and ability to co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders across geographies.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Strong presentation skills, using tools like Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
- Prior experience developing, testing, and releasing scalable software projects.
- Prior experience managing and delivering high quality software, either as a development manager, QA manager, project manager, product manager or a technical support manager.
- Ability to lead teams without direct management responsibility.
- Should be conversant with project management tools like Microsoft Project.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Reasonable understanding of product and cloud security.
- Prior experience working with teams and stakeholders in multiple geographies.
- Good understanding of B2B business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BTECH/MTECH in Computer Science or a related field. MBAs with hands on engineering experience might have an edge.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.