Technical Program Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Experience Required: 5+ Years
We are looking for Technical Program Manager to join our fast-growing team. The Technical Program Manager will Lead the management of essential projects to ensure success for customer/partner programs. They will Use inter-personal skills to develop strong internal and external relationships, and leverage those to improve collaboration. The ideal candidate will have Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the management of essential projects to ensure success for customer/partner program.
- Coordinate priorities, deadlines, dependencies and risks between engineering teams/business development/product management/ and external partners/customers.
- Identify and proactively remove potential roadblocks to project success through communication and escalations.
- Track and manage all key metrics pertaining to a program and identify when metrics deviate significantly from Plan of Record; escalates issues in a timely manner and proposes corrective actions.
- Support sales/business development in customer/partner meetings.
- Use inter-personal skills to develop strong internal and external relationships, and leverage those to improve collaboration.
- Develop deep knowledge of the product and communicate with customers and internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in managing and delivering high quality software, either as a development manager, or a project manager or a product manager.
- Strong knowledge of modern software engineering management principles, processes, and tools.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders including internal and customer-side.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lead teams without directly managing them.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns, esp. related to server side software.
- Strong presentation skills, using tools like Microsoft Office tools.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Prior experience working with teams and stakeholders in multiple geographies a plus.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.