Software Engineer – API Platform Development
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Build highly available and scalable API Platform (including REST APIs and Webhooks) for Driveri, that can be consumed by third parties, including customers and partners.
- Document the design and code.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed, scalability and resilience.
- Strong hands-on experience of 3-5 years building API centric Java/J2EE applications.
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structure, algorithm and industry best practices.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Unit testing frameworks in the relevant area.
- Knowledge on Multithreading.
- Experience with REST API and Web Services.
- Knowledge on RDBMS skills and experience in DB/SQL/NoSQL.
- Hands-on Experience with Spring/Spring Boot, iBATIS or related frameworks.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/AZURE.
- Should be a strong communicator – verbal and written.
Additional good to have skills
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting language.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git,or SVN).
- Exposure to app servers like Tomcat, Jboss.
- Knowledge of build automation tools like Maven, Gradle.
- Knowledge of Handling Big Data ecosystems .
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BTECH/MTECH in Computer Science or a related field.