Experience Required: 2 – 5 Years
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with security lead to improve security systems.
- Review security aspects of code and infrastructure.
- Setup required controls at different layers of the tech stack.
- Monitor internal SIEM dashboards, and fix issues that crop up.
- Automate remediation of common issues.
- Continuously improve security coverage and setup.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Excellent communication skills to explain requirements and results to stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of security concepts like Encryption, Hashing, Signing etc.
- Hands-on experience witih implementing security solutions like AnA, SSO, Data security.
- Familiarity with information security complicance standards like NIST, CIS, GDPR, ISO-27001
- Experience writing Python or Shell scripts to condense information into summary reports.
- Understanding of security best practices for web applications, OWASP Top 10.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BE / B tech
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.