Software Engineer – Machine Learning
Experience Required: Hiring across all levels
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will help design, implement and commercialize driver monitoring and driver assistance algorithms. You will have access to very large datasets and will get to deploy new algorithms/models into thousands of vehicles. As a machine learning software engineer, you may
- Design and commercialize algorithms characterizing driving behavior.
- Design, implement and track key metrics; and architect data-driven solutions.
- Improve machine learning infrastructure for scalable training and inference.
- Innovate and develop proof of concept solutions showcasing novel capabilities.
- M. Tech or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or a related area.
- Excellent programming skills – Python (required) and C++ (desired).
- Research or industry experience with machine learning models.
- Ability to take abstract product concepts and turn them into reality.
- Ability to innovate on cutting-edge problems without documented solutions.
- Experience with image, video and time-series data.
- Experience with road scene understanding (objects, lanes, intersections, signs etc.)
- Experience with person/driver scene understanding (pose, distracted, eye status etc.)
- Experience with successfully applying machine learning to solve a real-world problem.
- Experience with conducting successful statistical experiments.
- Experience with predictive analytics.