Sales Development Representative II
Location: Anywhere in the US
Experience Required: 2 to 3 years
At Netradyne, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team! We are seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) II to discover and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
As an SDR II you are a quick learner with strong communication skills and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Manager, Sales Development
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of our suite of product and how our solutions meet customer needs.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects, as well as finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, engaging our Regional Sales Managers for next steps in the sales process.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize Salesforce, cold calling, email, etc. to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect’s unique needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects in qualifying leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within the market.
- Set up meetings and/or calls between (prospective) customers and Regional Sales Managers.
- Report to Inside Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets.
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative, with a track record of achieving sales quotas, preferred.
- Creative problem-solving approach to the sales process.
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively (e.g., written and verbal) both internally and externally, including presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency within Salesforce (or other CRM software).
- Strong pipeline-creation and prospecting (minimum 50% of time) ability, including cold-calling, required.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment in making sound business decisions and customer recommendations.
- Experience effectively managing relationships with a customer-first orientation.
- Ability to work effectively in teams, both within the sales department as well as cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated self-motivation as well as ability to take direction and receive feedback, adjusting goals and behavior accordingly.
- Demonstrated adherence to high standards of integrity and ethics.
- Self-starter who is upbeat and energetic.
- Ability to adapt to change and demonstrate openness to new ideas.
- Telematics or transportation/fleet industry experience, preferred but not required.
- Ability to understand and effectively use Netradyne proprietary equipment and software (training will be provided).
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.