QA Engineer – Machine Learning (Lead / Senior)
Experience Required: 5+ Years
Role and Responsibilities
As a lead QA engineer, you will establish, implement and evolve the formal QA process to ensure high-quality the inhouse designed and developed driver monitoring and assistance technology. You will
- Design and develop the testing infrastructure, i.e., tools, frame works and reporting mechanisms.
- Review design documents and collaborate with developers to come up with detailed test plans.
- Test software to be deployed across IoT devices and AWS/Azure environments.
- Test data platforms as well as the machine learning models built on the platform.
- Test driver monitoring and driver assistance algorithms; and report KPIs.
- Conduct various types of testing (manual tests, unit tests, functional tests, integration tests).
- B.E / B. Tech, M.E / M. Tech with at least 6 years of SW QA experience.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality.
- Excellent programming skills – Python (required) and C++, Shell Scripting (desired).
- Experience with build and continuous integration systems.
- Experience executing and contributing to automation infrastructure.
- Experience with databases (SQL/NoSQL) and AWS environment.
- Good Interpersonal communication skills.
- Flexible and can-do approach. Ability to adjust to changing priorities.