Product Support Technician
Location: San Diego, CA
Experience Required: Across all levels
Sr Director Field Engineer
We are looking for a Product Support Technician to join our fast-growing technology team.
Objectives & Key Results
- Support Engineering with product issues as part of the product support team.
- EX: Debug and OS upgrades with the assistance of Engineering and Product support Engineers.
- Manage and Support Friendly Customer accounts (ex: STtanley Steamer).
- Support with Site visits to Local customers as required. (ex: Amazon).
- Support the Field Teams by managing material requests and shipping.
- Maintain the Lab. Build and maintain power distribution solutions for testing.
- Build one off material requirements such as custom debug cables.
- Help manage Support lab inventory.
- Support Mapping project effort (mapping car modifications).
- Domestic travel as required for product support issues.
- Manage office and lab inventory
- Create Fed Ex shipping labels and return labels
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.