Operations Analyst, ML Data Management
Experience Required: 2 – 5 Years
Role and Responsibilities
As a Data Operations Analyst, you will design and establish efficient processes that sit at the intersection of data management/engineering and machine learning.
- Analysing data from various sources.
- Data Ingestion activities.
- Visualize metrics and catalog corner cases.
- Understand the driving rules of various countries across the globe.
- B.E / B. Tech, M.E / M. Tech with 0-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ML concepts, such as supervised learning, accuracy, precision, etc.
- Experience with databases (SQL/NoSQL) and AWS environment.
- Ability to write basic scripts – Python (required).
- Analytical and creative thinker with a passion for quality.
- Flexible and can-do approach.
- Passionate about becoming an expert in the area of AI/ML.
- Familiarity with ML concepts.
- Completion of AI/ML courses (e.g., https://www.coursera.org/specializations/deep-learning)
- Familiarity with data visualizations (e.g., Tableau, Plotly-Dash) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Computer Vision and image/video processing is a plus.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.