Operations Analyst (Machine learning Data Management)
Experience Required: 4+ Years
Role and Responsibilities
As a Data Operations Analyst, you will design and establish efficient processes that sit at the intersection of data management/engineering and machine learning. Your responsibilities touch on all aspects of data analysis and ML data management which include
- Maintain and index datasets.
- Visualize metrics and catalog corner cases.
- Acquire and manage ML train/val datasets.
- Acquire and manage ground-truth labels.
- Create instructions and coordinate with ground-truth annotators.
- Coordinate with ML research, software, and QA teams.
- Understand the driving rules of various countries across the globe.
- B.E / B. Tech, M.E / M. Tech with 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ML concepts, such as supervised learning, accuracy, precision, etc.
- Experience with databases (SQL/NoSQL) and AWS environment.
- Ability to write basic scripts – Python (required).
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with a passion for quality.
- Flexible and can-do approach. Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Passionate about becoming an expert in the area of AI/ML.
- Experience with leading/guiding a small team is a plus.
- Familiarity with ML concepts, such as active learning, generalization, etc. is a plus.
- Completion of AI/ML courses (e.g., https://www.coursera.org/specializations/deep-learning).
- Familiarity with data visualization software (e.g., Tableau, Plotly-Dash) is a plus.
- Experience computer Vision and image/video processing is a plus.