Sr. Mgr – Supply Chain & Manufacturing
Experience Required: 2 to 8 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of electronics manufacturing – Production, Sourcing, Quality & supply chain planning.
- Create and manage project schedules with focus on timely deliveries, yield & quality.
- Develop scalable business processes to drive better decisions in supply chain management, such as spend, performance metrics, supplier selection, etc.
- Localize and diversify supply base to minimize supply risks, develop alternate suppliers & reduce costs; Design processes for end-to-end cost management, spend visibility & reporting.
- Standardize returns management process.
- Automate data capture, validation & metrics reporting at various levels of supply chain.
- Work with Engineering team, automate manual processes & drive value addition in all areas of manufacturing & supply chain; Monitor, drive continuous improvement in quality processes and improve the manufacturing quality.
- Streamline inventory management, supply & demand reporting, reduce inventory carrying cost.
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders, such as Finance, Legal, Business and Factory Operations, Planning and Logistics, to understand the business objectives, identify the gaps in current processes and drive solutions.
- Work with the Business Operations, Factory, Logistics teams to help evolve our Supply Chain Strategy.
- Analyse spend data & collaborate with Finance team for comprehensive reporting on risk and opportunity.
- Support & Manage periodic manufacturing and supply chain audits and benchmarking to assess supplier performance and our internal growth.
- Create and maintain Supplier quality index with periodic data capture, process improvements.
- Quarterly reporting showing CPI progress.
- 10+ years of experience in an international electronics manufacturing / product-based organization.
- Start-up experience will be a plus.
- Prior ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 Audit experience.
- BE – Electrical / Electronics engineering; MBA is an added advantage.
- Project / Program management / NPI experience with EMS / ODMs.
- Hands-on with Microsoft Office, MS Project, Productivity tools, JIRA.
- Must be able to collaborate with cross functional teams and disciplines.
- Independently develop processes and drive with actionable metrics.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, agile environment and take up challenges.
- Proven track record in building and driving international supply chain.