Marketing Operations Lead
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
Netradyne is searching for a Marketing Operations Manager who will serve as a key, foundational team member to help build, track, execute and optimize across marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who has built, operated, and grown modern marketing technology stacks. We’re looking for a builder as well as an operator, someone who thinks strategically but can also execute, and can drive cross-functional decision making.
Director of Performance Marketing
Role And Responsibilities
- Own end-to-end lead flow strategy including lead intake, scoring, data enrichment, routing, sales follow-up strategy, and marketing attribution.
- Campaign creation and set-up in Salesforce, Pardot, and Intercom including troubleshooting and fixing data errors/issues.
- Manage campaign tracking, testing, and optimization feedback flows.
- Own the UTM and Campaign parameter design.
- Audit and monitor proper tagging for campaigns across our tech-stack.
- Manage marketing automation technologies including segmentation, nurture flows, lead and account scoring, email marketing, and reporting and analysis.
- Manage and update data around campaign reporting.
- Support team with ad hoc campaign reporting and analysis.
- Ensure SDRs and ISRs have what they need to follow-up with leads, including proper lead views and/or dashboards and identifying operational hurdles or roadblocks the ISR/BSR team is facing and recommend solutions.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment with PMM, Campaign, SDR, Sales, and CSM teams on campaign launches, follow-ups and metrics.
- Work closely with SDRs, RSMs, and CSM teams to ensure proper marketing/sales hand-off.
- Monitor SLAs and hold stakeholders accountable for agreed-upon performance metrics.
- Drive data quality and accuracy across all sales and marketing systems with an eye on contact and account enrichment, data governance, quality, and GDRP & CCPA compliance.
- Be a marketing automation rockstar, identifying and building robust automation and improving efficiency.
- 3 – 5 years of Marketing and/or Campaign Operations experience, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Proficiency in Pardot (or comparable Marketing Automation platform) and Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing organization.
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem-solving and being challenged.
- Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly.
- Demonstrated understanding of ABM and integrated marketing practices and measurement.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of B2B software go-to-market motions; especially with marketing and sales.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management, and communication skills.
- Experience using data visualization tools.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.