Manager of Training & Sales Enablement
Location: Anywhere in the US
Experience Required: 8+ years
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Training and Sales Enablement to join our fast growing team. You will be responsible for translating the organizational business strategy into an actionable and dynamic sales enablement capability with functionable training for employee and customer onboarding and sustainment programs. This Manager will be charged with creating partnerships with the Executive Team, Product, Solution, Marketing, Sales, and Business Development leadership, frontline Managers, Sales Reps, Support, Customer Service, and other stakeholders to establish sales enablement priorities and a roadmap which enables our Sellers to execute our ‘go to market’ strategy.
You will network to elevate sales enablement initiatives across the organization develop and manage cross-departmental relationships and break down silos which may exist within the organization to establish key cross-departmental relationships and recruit champions of sales enablement. Taking a leader-first approach, the Manager will understand the needs of the field by engaging closely with Sales Leadership and Stakeholders, provide tools and resources and assist Stakeholder’s coach and develop teams for high performance.
You will establish the Training & Sales Enablement CoE organizational structure, hiring and managing staffing requirements in line with business objectives. The Manager is responsible to lead, supervise, mentor and coach team members, oversee the delegation and quality of work, set annual performance targets for individuals and the team, conduct performance reviews, and manage department budgets.
VP of Marketing
Role And Responsibilities
- Tailor the Training & Sales Enablement CoE strategy and approach to meet the needs of a global organization.
- Lead a professional, high-performing team by providing ongoing mentoring, coaching, and feedback to support optimal performance and development of team members.
- Take a competency-based approach to identifying training and development needs and building a training capability which reinforces our sales methodology.
- Assess, forecast, and develop internal and external training requirements to determine objectives and develop and administer project plans to meet or exceed training currency and sustainment.
- Foster and sustain client relationships with multiple stakeholders and ensure training opportunities are leveraged to meet end user requirements.
- Lead the planning and execution of sales training events such as Company Meetings, Sales Kickoffs, Quarterly Business Reviews, New Hire Onboarding, Team Meetings, Sustainment sessions, etc.
- Train and coach new employee, employee sustainment and strategic customer onboarding.
- Review and analyze course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition (HR) and learning and development resources to improve the sales talent onboarding experience, talent pipeline, and develop sales talent.
- Influence the selection and optimization of sales technology (e.g., Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, MindTickle, etc.).
- 8+ years combined sales and sales enablement experience with SaaS companies, with 5+ years specifically in Sales Enablement.
- Experience managing a team during a period of high growth at a company.
- Experience building onboarding and enablement plans in a successful, high growth environment.
- Consistent and provable history of content creation with specific examples.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and Product to create a culture of alignment.
- You have strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization as well as outstanding communication and project management skills.
- Bonus points if you have scaled an enablement team prior and/or have experience working in the Fleet industry.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.