Lead Data Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
Experience Required: 3+ Years
We are looking a Lead Data Analyst to join our fast-growing team. This position will analyze data generated by IoT devices and cloud microservcies. The Lead Data Analyst will create and maintain metrics, reports and dashboards with large datasets. The ideal candidate will have strong understand of statistics concepts, excel experience, and exceptional analytical & communication skills.
SVP, Engineering Analytics
- Analyze data generated by IOT devices and Cloud microservices.
- Support ad-hoc requests by running analyses and presenting results.
- Create and maintain metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards with datasets of various sizes and formats.
- Tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence to motivate stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, math or a related area
- 3+ years of work experience in Analytics
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience creative interactive dashboards with BI tools (AWS Quicksight or Tableau)
- Experience with Python and doing analysis with Jupyter notebooks
- Experience with Python data visualization library Searbon and data analysis libraries like Numpy and Pandas (merge, concat, groupby, value_count, unstack, pivot etc.)
- Excellent understanding of statistics concepts (Precision, Recall, Confidence Intervals etc.)
- Experience with SQL queries and fetch data from Postgres and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS environment (awscli, s3cmd, pulling/pushing data to s3 buckets, SQS queues, Kinesis streams)
- Experience working in Linux/Bash environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Problem solving attitude with ability to understand business issues
- Reliable, self-motivated, and accountable for assigned work
- Comfortable dealing with time-critical ad-hoc requests with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with ambiguous requirements, adapt and learn
- Demonstrate commitment to detail-oriented sanity checks and ensure that reports are of highest quality
- Demonstrate statistical rigor in all aspects of analysis
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.