IT Support Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Experience Required: 5+ years
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our team in San Diego. This position will provide technical support to maintain the organization’s computer systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral equipment to ensure optimal performance so that end users can maintain a high level of productivity.
Role And Responsibilities
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment.
- Manage the O365 platform, configuring and managing the Active Directory.
- Works with project teams to understand business needs.
- Prepare technical documentations.
- Define Anti-virus policy.
- System allocation and Access provisioning.
- Maintaining and resolving end-user issues across the global office.
- Laptops and other Procurements.
- Website Infrastructure management.
- Hands-on industry experience of 5+ years in the IT field.
- Manages user access to systems or applications.
- Proficiency in well-known in Active Directory, LDAP, Basic Networking Concepts, O365.
- An ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to create accurate documentation for various workflows.
- Liaise and own day to day issues related to productivity.
- Ability to automate the IT process.
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and standards.
- Degree in a related field.
- Certification in Cloud platform preferred.
- Linux, AWS.
- MS Azure, Active Directory, O365.
- SDNs like (OpenVPN), LDAP.
- Working with 3rd Party Vendors.
- Knowledge on scripting platforms like PowerShell, Ansible, Python.
- Understanding the networking topology.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.