International Operations Manager
Experience Required: 12 to 15 years
Role and Responsibilities
- Creation of a Launch Blueprint for us to use as we expand our business into new geographies outside the US.
- Coordination and monitoring of all internal tasks required for business launch in a new territory – cross functional within Netradyne.
- Coordination with customer nominees to ensure milestones from their end are met.
- Identification and Adherence to regulations and compliance norms in new geographies.
- Creation of a support framework, which will be handed over to the support ops team at business launch.
- Strong International project management experience about 12 – 15 years.
- Experience from software SI firms will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, especially dealing with International clients.
- Ability to span multiple teams in the organization to drive requisite actions, hence strong teaming skills is required.
- Ability to manage transactional volumes.
- Ability to understand problem areas and break them down into solution tasks.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
B.E/B.tech /MTech/ MCA