Integrations Product Manager
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Experience Required: 3+ years
Director of Product Management – Software
Netradyne is looking for a motivated individual to join our Product Management team as an Integrations Product Manager. This position will define integration requirements with partners/customers/resellers and enhance the product value to relevant stakeholders. They will conduct business analysis and lead scope preparation; understand technical requirements; interact with customers and vendors; collaborate in the development of training and materials for other departments and support these departments when promoting and selling integration services. The ideal candidate will be highly detail oriented; self-starter, diligently organized, excellent communication skills, and has a passion for excellence and values education, integrity, innovation, and success.
- Define integration scope of Netradyne systems/data with other software tools, such as a trucking fleet’s ELD or routing system, or others – with the goal to enhance value for all stakeholders.
- Lead the integrations product roadmap from gathering customer feedback, writing PRDs, and collaborating with necessary teams to develop, test, and launch the integrations.
- Establish relationships with the Netradyne team, customers and vendors, as needed, to effectively build out a comprehensive integration platform.
- Where appropriate, do minor coding to support the technical requirements.
- Learning and understanding the Netradyne web application functionality.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Technical Product Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks, deep integrations and their associated architecture.
- Knowledge of how to build API platforms and other integrations on a large scale.
- Experience with public Cloud and SaaS systems.
- Experience with technical integration technologies such as API/Webhook operations, SDK/APK concepts, as well as other web and database technology.
- Familiarity with AWS, Android, IOS, as well as security concepts such as OAuth2 SSO protocols.
- An ability to analyze and find issues or bugs and work with the operations team to resolve them.
- Experience as a developer or QA engineer in a Professional Services Organization is preferred.
- Experience with vehicle data/telematics is preferred.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company’s needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.