Inside Sales Account Executive
Location: Anywhere in the US
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Inside Sales Account Executive to join our awesome Sales team! This role will center around generating revenue through closing sales, as well as working as a front-line resource to Inside Sales Account Executives team members within Netradyne’s Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Account Executive role is a quota-carrying position reporting directly to the Inside Sales Manager, focusing primarily on closing deals and working closely with the Regional Sales Team selling Netradyne B2B products and services primarily via telephone, webinar, email, and on the rare occasion face-to-face contact. This role requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working within a dynamic environment with rapid changes in requirements and direction.
Inside Sales Manager
Role And Responsibilities
- Prospect and sell products and services via telephone, webinar and email contact to new end-users for an assigned regional geographic area in order to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Instill a culture of “hunting” with a desire for prospecting, cold calling, opportunity development and closure. Account acquisition is a key priority.
- Up to 25% Travel could be required.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Learning and Development Manager in creating and/or modifying training materials and continuing education documents for Inside Sales Account Executive team.
- Collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers.
- Serve as a resource for pitch scripting and objection handling.
- Partner with additional Netradyne teams, Marketing, Compliance, Accounting, etc. assuring all incoming leads are touched in a timely fashion and all orders are submitted accurately.
- Execute sales plans, strategies, and presentations designed to meet and exceed customer needs that are consistent with approved Netradyne methodologies.
- Create and develop new relationships and maintain regular contact with existing customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and upsell additional solutions and warranty upgrades.
- Develop and maintain pipeline that ensures on target production is consistently met.
- Develop value propositions and customer business reviews to meet the customer’s needs and increase sales volume.
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally throughout the Inside and Outside sales teams.
- Maintain knowledge of Netradyne products and services, competitors, industry trends, and appropriate tools/technology/methodologies in order to facilitate sales efforts.
- Ensure team CRM compliance to assure accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience within the commercial/industrial field, preferred.
- 3-5 years of sales experience, required.
- Ability to successfully interface with all levels within an account.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and use of good judgment in making sound business decisions and recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and employees simultaneously.
- Strategic selling experience with proven previous sales success. Strong pipeline-creation and prospecting (minimum 50% of time) ability, including cold-calling, required.
- Telematics or transportation/fleet industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience effectively managing relationships with a customer first orientation.
- Account/selling planning and management ability through sales cycle with strong closing skills.
- Self-starter who is up-beat and energetic.
- Demonstrated self-motivation as well as ability to take direction, accountability for own behavior/results, and ability to receive feedback and adjust behavior accordingly.
- Strong ability in time management, organization, and ability to work independently.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively (e.g., written and verbal) both internally and externally, including presentation skills.
- Demonstrated adherence to high standards of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to work effectively in teams, both within department and cross-functionally.
- Ability to adapt to change and demonstrate openness to new ideas.
- Ability to understand and effectively use Netradyne proprietary equipment and software (training will be provided).
- Everyday usage of telephone, email, Salesforce CRM, Zoom/Webinar expertise, etc.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.