Location: San Diego, CA
Experience Required: 5+ years
Principal Research Engineer
We are looking for an experienced GNSS Specialist to join our fast-growing technology team. This role requires ownership of the following:
- This individual will be responsible for the development and integration of a robust and reliable positioning solution using GNSS and INS technology.
- You will optimize the usage of GNSS, and correction services for continuously expanding mapping products.
- Develop quality metrics and tests to monitor the performance of the code.
- Help create documentation and release material.
Objectives & Key Results
- A passion for programming, remote sensing and mapping / cartography.
- Expert knowledge in GNSS specifically using RTK and PPP networks.
- Experience in GNSS post processing, for example Atlans or POSPac.
- Extensive experience leveraging scientific computing using Python / Embedded C/ C++ in a Linux environment.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, great interpersonal skills, and ability to collaborate effectively.
- Solid graduate-level Statistics and Linear Algebra foundation.
- University degree (BS or MS) in Electrical Engineering, Surveying Engineering, Geospatial/Geomatics Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or related field of study.
- Excellent English language proficiency.
- 5+ years GNSS processing experience + proven track record of software development.
- Experience working with open source GNSS processing software.
- Solid background in geodesy, remote sensing and statistics.
- MS/PhD in a relevant scientific/engineering field.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.