Location: Central U.S.
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
Director of Customer Success
What You Will Be Doing
The Field Engineer provides technical assistance to both internal development teams and external customers on the use of the Netradyne Driveri mobile system and application. The Field Engineer provides technical assistance, service, and training to customers as well as 3rd party partners and installers. Additionally, this role is responsible for the troubleshooting, researching, and developing solutions to a variety of complex problems and various technical issues involving Netradyne Artificial Intelligence software and hardware.
What You Will Bring to Netradyne
- Train and assist customers on proper installation practices, including the use of related services and products.
- Provide timely and professional technical and application support for all products and services. React with the appropriate level of urgency to issues that may adversely affect a project or customer.
- Maintain accountability and ownership of assigned issues and support tickets. Escalate unresolved incidents to development and IT teams per established procedures.
- Participates in testing and Quality Assurance/Quality Control of products; maintain QA reporting.
- Create and edit technical documentation, including training manuals, procedures, QA scripts and customer support materials. Help develop procedural/technical recommendations for improvement.
- Help manage and train 3rd party installation partners and/or Service Centers.
- Ability to Train-the-trainer/train self-installers/customers’ mechanics on installation and wiring requirements.
- Occasionally act as a liaison between a customer, 3rd party partners and Netradyne.
- Estimated Travel 50% – 75%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical discipline, Technicians Certification, or equivalent level of training/experience
- 3-5 years experience in technical support, software troubleshooting and/or experience in a technical customer service role
- Skilled in testing and installing software and hardware solutions, 12/24v installation practices a plus
- Skilled in testing (QA) of hardware/software and generating reports to track results
- Vehicle cable installation and routing experience
- Ability to multi-task and work with a cross-functional international team, including consultants, external partners, and off-shore development teams.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and interpersonal relations.
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle telematics (such as J1939 & ODBII).
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.