Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: US – West region & East region
Experience Required: 5 to 10 years
Netradyne is seeking amazing sales hunters to drive revenue within regions of North America. The position will be highly focused on cultivating prospects and closing deals with larger commercial fleets within specified geographies or verticals. The ideal candidate will utilize their talent, creativity, and professional sales experience to achieve the assigned revenue quotas and targets.
- Target companies in the commercial vehicle industry.
- Develop and implement territory plans; maximizing exposure and opportunities.
- Clearly demonstrate to prospects the value proposition of the Driveri™ platform.
- Document, track prospecting and forecast activities and opportunities through salesforce.com.
- Be active in the growth of our start-up; be flexible, be deployable and be ready…
Education, Experience, and Skills
- 5 – 10 year’s complex sales experience, preferably offering services and solutions to for-hire, private fleet, service, and oil/gas fleet operations
- Strong existing contact base of decision makers within the space
- Possess the core competencies and behaviors of a high-performing regional leader including identifying customer needs, articulating our service offerings and capabilities, closing sales, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, marketing, economics or related discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com (or other CRM system) to manage contacts, track sales process and pipeline, perform account planning, create contact database and generate performance reports.
Measures of Success
- Attainment of assigned quota; monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Reporting and communications of sales activities and results.
- Accuracy of data in CRM / Pipeline Volume & Velocity.
Full-time, Base Salary + Commission