Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Location: Anywhere in the US
Experience Required: 3+ years
Director of Business Development
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing team and become a key driver to develop our new business segment of real-time geospatial data and road analytics. Our unique, industry-leading data streams cover over 1,000,000 miles of US roads and include map information, driving conditions, roadside infrastructure, traffic patterns, and more. This role will require you to creatively identify relevant target groups in large tech and enterprise companies, connect with the decision-makers, and create a dialog that would eventually result in joint R&D projects and commercial partnerships around data.
- Prospect large enterprise and startup companies in several industry sectors, including tech, advertising, financial, automotive, real estate, and more.
- Identify target teams, including research, operations, strategy, analytics, or corporate planning that would benefit from access to our unique geospatial data and road analytics,
- Connect with the decision-makers and influencers in such teams to create a dialog, gain market insights, understand pain points, and discuss our potential solution.
- The ultimate goal of this role is to validate new product ideas by acquiring early lighthouse customers for our geospatial data and road analytics.
- 3+ years experience in Enterprise Sales
- Appreciation of technology and data analytics fields and a startup culture
- Extensive knowledge of outbound lead harvesting and sales research tools like LinkedIn or other similar.
- Proven track record of researching enterprise accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest through outbound cold calls and emails.
- Core competencies and behaviors of a high-performing customer-facing leader including identifying customer needs, articulating our offerings and capabilities, closing sales, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, technology, business, marketing, economics, or related discipline.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.