Director of Performance Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience Required: 6+ years
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will play a critical role in growing and scaling Netradyne’s customer acquisition funnel. We are seeking a talented individual who has strong analytical skillsets to lead and scale our performance marketing channels and grow a small team of practitioners on SEM, Paid Social, Display, ABM, and Affiliates. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background. You are a scientist at heart and balance marketing and analytics with ease. No job is too big or too small for you and you move from strategist to individual contributor effortlessly.
You’ll be working with cross-functional partners on Sales, Finance, Design, Content, and Product to build financial forecasting, develop hard-working creative assets, and build tools & dashboards to better analyze and automate campaign performance.
VP of Marketing
Role And Responsibilities
- Manage and optimize the allocation of budget and all paid advertising channels on search engines and social platforms, including Google, Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, display advertising and other paid marketing channels.
- Develop and run B2B campaigns to drive pipeline growth using channels like webinars, email, content marketing, direct mail, and more.
- Work closely with agencies and in-house team to optimize media buying in an effort to hit aggressive growth targets in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including budget pacing, MQLs, SQLs, LTV, and CAC.
- Develop ABM strategies through champion enablement, strong customer relationships, campaigns, and customer events, working in close collaboration with Sales.
- Manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance including A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests.
- Measure and report performance of all paid marketing campaigns, and assess against corporate objectives and key results..
- Collaborate with the content team to ensure creative assets support the campaigns and platforms.
- Manage planning and budgeting, coordinate contracts and insertion orders for 3rd party publication advertising.
- Build and manage a performance marketing team and participate in career development of the team.
- Always operate a quarter ahead, anticipating and planning new growth opportunities.
- Evaluate emerging advertising technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate, demonstrating a test and learn mindset.
- Work with data team to identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Develop reporting structure for performance marketing channels and objectives and key results.
- Manage data collection processes and ensure quality tracking across all channels.
- Minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience in acquisition performance marketing to B2B customers, including SEM, SEO, display advertising, social & mobile media, video, refer-a-friend programs, affiliate programs, and landing page/registration page optimization.
- Minimum of 3 years of team management experience.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot.
- Strong orientation toward business goals and ability to derive marketing strategies and tactics that support those goals with appropriate platform campaigns and web analytics, attribution and data analysis tools.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail – Experienced in using different tools to analyze data from multiple sources and make decisions based on the analysis.
- Great communication skills. You are capable of translating your data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Test and learn mindset with a passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.