Digital Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience Required: 3+ years
Director of Performance
We’re looking for an inquisitive, data-driven, marketer to join our performance marketing team as a Digital Marketing Manager. You’ll manage our online acquisition efforts and push our digital presence across a number of channels. You’ll expertly manage search, social, and other digital advertising campaigns to grow our top of funnel lead generation. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing, data, tech, and is a strong communicator with a wide range of digital marketing skills. You are hands-on, with an ability to develop, implement, track, and optimize new marketing initiatives across all digital channels.
This role reports to the Director of Performance Marketing and will have a pivotal role in generating new leads and opportunities to grow bottomline business.
Role And Responsibilities
- Develop high performing campaigns across search and social ad platforms that deliver tons of quality MQLs & SQLs, cost-effectively.
- You can whip up a mean pivot table. Expertly manage networks budgets to quarterly plans, and continually tweak campaign budgets and bids for maximum efficiency.
- Leverage analytics tools to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns across all channels.
- Work closely with our sales development and web conversion rate testing teams to maximize the impact of paid media advertising.
- Execute and improve media buying across industry, tech, and business publications.
- Execute and improve current SEO tactics, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing managers, content marketing, and design teams to create supporting assets to implement across multiple platforms.
- Utilize the latest marketing trends, technologies and marketing platforms to support go-to-market efforts.
- 3+ years of digital advertising experience in the B2B space (agency or in-house). Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS.
- Strong background in SEM, paid social, and other paid acquisition channels.
- Experience matching advertising data to sales performance out of Salesforce.
- You are continually thinking of ways to level up campaign performance and lead quality.
- Self-starter and well-organized, who can deliver projects dependably. Some juggling may be required.
- Ability to research, learn, and understand buyer personas.
- Ability to tell a story with data, and articulate what’s working and what’s not, and set a vision for how we’ll further evolve our campaign approach.
- Enthusiastic team player who loves to have fun!
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company’s needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.