Digital Designer Lead
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
“Netradyne” means the Power of Vision. We are committed to creating experiences and designing amazing work that pushes boundaries and inspires. But we work in an industry that isn’t known for its creative touches. We are looking for a designer, who can help create those experiences and bring the industry to life!
As a Digital Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating our next-level digital, user-facing marketing and sales assets including designing new web pages, blog and social images, display ad creatives, evolving our web design systems and styles, creating digital assets, and improving the mobile experience of the Netradyne website.
Director of Performance Marketing
Role And Responsibilities
- Design and own projects related to the website, blog, social, and email, ensuring assets support responsive design principles and are mobile-focused.
- Lead efforts to build standards related to visual style/branding guidelines.
- Proactively pitch new design ideas and concepts to evolve marketing and company personas.
- Be an expert in the digital space and advocate for responsive design solutions.
- Collaborate with the marketing, content, and events teams to take projects from concept to production.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with in-depth knowledge of digital and video / motion tools and production technologies, including HTML/CSS, mobile/tablet, e-commerce, wireframes, prototyping, social media platforms, digital paid media, and blogs.
- Experience with detailed file handoffs to web developers.
- Experience working / designing with WordPress.
- Basic animation / GIF creation.
- A gifted storyteller who can balance design and aesthetics with business goals.
- Understand how social media can be used to cultivate brand visions / voice experience, and design best practices for social platforms.
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Enjoys a wide variety of projects.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.