Experience Required: 0 to 3 years
We are looking to expand our DevOps team. This team is responsible for writing scripts to set up infrastructure to support 24*7 availability of the Netradyne services. The team is also responsible for setting up monitoring and alerting, to troubleshoot any issues reported in multiple environments. The team is responsible for triaging of production issues and providing appropriate and timely response to customers.
- B Tech/M Tech/MS in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed university.
- Total industry experience of around 0–3 years.
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Perl or equivalent is a must.
- Good knowledge and experience of configuration management tool (like Ansible, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience of provisioning tools (like Terraform, etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience, in individual capacity, managing multiple live SaaS applications with high volume, high load, low-latency and high availability (24×7).
- Experience setting up web servers like apache, application servers like Tomcat/Websphere and databases (RDBMS and NoSQL).
- Good knowledge of UNIX (Linux) administration tools.
- Good knowledge of security best practices and knowledge of relevant tools (Firewalls, VPN) etc.
- Good knowledge of networking concepts and UNIX administration tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly is required.