Role and Responsibilities
You will perform analyses, build models, and design/conduct experiments to improve road safety and reduce accidents. You will
- Design, develop and evaluate statistical and predictive models to understand driving risk.
- Build models and design product features to improve scores, compliance and other key metrics.
- Conduct statistical experiments and data-driven metrics to guide product features.
- Perform data wrangling tasks such as acquiring, cleaning, structuring and enriching data.
- Communicate and present findings in a clear and intuitive manner.
- Build story-telling dashboards.
- B. Tech, M. Tech or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, math or a related area.
- Good hands-on experience of coding – Python (required), R, etc.
- Experience working with databases – Postgres, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, probability, and estimation theory.
- Experience with deriving useful insights from large and complex datasets.
- Experience with data visualization and storytelling.
- Strong ability to communicate highly technical results to a diverse audience.
- Ability to develop quick proof of concept solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Flexible and can-do approach. Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Experience with predictive analytics is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Plotly-Dash is a plus.
- Experience with designing and conducing successful statistical experiments is a plus.