Location: San Diego, CA
Experience Required: Across all levels
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our fast-growing team. The Data Scientist will You will perform analyses, build models, and design/conduct experiments to improve road safety and reduce accidents. The ideal candidate will have strong experience using a variety of data mining and analysis methods, data tools, building and implementing models, creating algorithms and running simulations.
- Design, develop and evaluate statistical and predictive models to understand driving risk.
- Build models and design product features to improve scores, compliance and other key metrics.
- Conduct statistical experiments and data-driven metrics to guide product features.
- Perform data wrangling tasks such as acquiring, cleaning, structuring and enriching data.
- Communicate and present findings in a clear and intuitive manner.
- Build story-telling dashboards.
- Masters or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, math or a related area
- Hands-on experience of coding – Python (required), R, etc.
- Experience working with databases – Postgres, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, probability, and estimation theory
- Experience with deriving useful insights from large and complex datasets
- Experience with data visualization and storytelling
- Strong ability to communicate highly technical results to a diverse audience
- Ability to develop quick proof of concept solutions in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with predictive analytics is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Plotly-Dash is a plus.
- Experience with designing and conducing successful statistical experiments is a plus.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.