Customer Success Manager
Experience Required: 10 to 15 years
Role And Responsibilities
- Be the custodian of the relationship that Netradyne enjoys with the specified account/s at an organizational level. Manage the lifecycle of the relationship from onboarding through upsell.
- Identify and build relationships with the key stakeholders within the account.
- Map the customer requirements effectively to potential Netradyne offerings.
- Ensure regular training and updates are imparted so that the customer is able to extract maximum value from the Netradyne solution.
- Leverage the Netradyne organization to ensure that all customer queries/issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Regular measurement and improvement of Customer Satisfaction within the Account/s.
- Experience in managing a similar profile, especially with International customers.
- Strong communication skills, presentation and training capabilities.
- Ability to understand technology, and translate to customer value.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to span both internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of account structures, and the ability to “call high”.
- Strong ability to “roll up sleeves”, along with potential managerial skills.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
B.E/B.tech /MTech/ MCA