Experience Required: 5+ years
Role And Responsibilities
- Carry out EMI/EMC tests as per various international standards such as IEC, EN, CISPR, ISO, FCC,NOM etc.
- Knowledge of FCC, BIS, RCM,CE,AIS & IC certification process and execution
- Has good understanding of test setups for various tests such as RE, RI, CE, CI, ESD, Surge, EFT, Impulse, Vdips & Int, Telecom Surge, Automotive Pulses etc across commercial & Automotive domains.
- Has good understanding on EMI/EMC aspects of commercial, Automotive standards for product compliance
- Create and review test plans and test reports
- Trouble shoot test setup issues in the test facility
- Carry out feasibility studies and work on quotes
- Carry out calibration activity for various instruments
- Understand and follow the quality process(ISO standards)
- Knowledge of carrier certification process and interaction with various Telecom vendors required
- Knowledge of working with multiple compliance LAB.
Prior experience in the Regulatory Compliance product testing specifically in the field of Electromagnetic Compatibility test (EMC Test) & RF (Wireless) Test for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
“As a Test Engineer you should able to devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization. You should be able to ensure the availability test environment, design test and defect reporting formats. You should update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.”
Travelling: 50% travelling expected