CAN (Controller Area Network)
Experience Required: 9 – 15 Years
Role and Responsibilities
- Working experience on automotive stacks like OBDII, J1939.
- Expertise on C programming, Linux internals, micro controller bring up and firmware development
- Should have working experience on tools like Vehicle spy, ValueCan, Canoe etc
- Working experience on different physical medium like CAN, ethernet.
- Experience on GIT will be added advantage.
- Experience in Diagnostics and Boot loader of Engine ECU using UDS, KWP, ISO-TP and TP2.0 protocol in automotive domain.
- Experience in different working environments Embedded C, C, Python, Perl, CAPL, C++, C#, QT
- Experience in using tools like INCA, Canalyzer, CANoe, Comate, Universal Debuggers and Enterprise Architect.
- Experience in using protocols CAN, ISO-I14229, ISO-I14230, ISO-TP, J1939, TP2.0, RS232, 485, I2C and SPI
- Experience in embedded firmware development, real time data processing and storage applications
- Experience in automating the UDS service test cases using Python scripts
- Experience in leading and training teams and taking responsibility of the project.
- Knowledge in object oriented programming.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
BTECH/MTECH in a related field.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.