Associate Technical Writer
Experience Required: 2 to 5 Years
Role And Responsibilities
- Deliver user documentation such as quick start guides, online help, tutorials, e-learning videos for internal software and hardware products.
- Develop topic-based, structured documentation.
- Author and optimize learning content into reusable objects.
- Familiar with DDLC and SDLC processes.
- Work with SMEs to understand the scope, requirements, functional specs, and create technical documents.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and technologies used to create browser-based content.
- Knowledge about API Documentation.
- Good to have experience in creating training videos using Camtasia.
- Good to have experience in Confluence, JIRA, and GitHub.
- Good to have experience in hardware documentation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Graduate with relevant technical writing experience