Account-Based Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
Netradyne is looking for an Account-Based Marketing Manager to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for enterprise and our largest strategic accounts. You will own campaign execution end to end, with a focus on creating account-based programs and leveraging pre-existing marketing programs to generate and accelerate pipeline. You are a data-driven marketer who continuously optimizes campaigns to create multi-touch programs with a strategic focus on account personalization. Your skillset includes working with and enabling sales stakeholders. You’ll help drive our efforts across channels like direct mail, advertising, email, targeted webinars, and outbound selling to create a lasting impression with target accounts. We will be #1 and this role will play a vital part in accomplishing that.
You are a thoughtful and out-of-the-box thinker that has previous experience marketing to enterprise accounts. You are able to strategize and execute successful campaigns, prioritize issues and propose solutions. Your thoroughness and attention to detail enables you to never miss a beat and meet deadlines. You are a strategic thinker with the ability to adapt, as needed, in a high-growth environment.
Director of Performance Marketing
Role And Responsibilities
You will be the lead for the development of all ABM campaigns. You will lead strategy and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to efficiently carry out creative integrated campaigns.
- Own strategy, development and execution of 1:few and 1:many account-based marketing campaigns in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders to drive engagement at target accounts.
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams to craft hyper-relevant, 1:1 tailored programs that nurture top accounts from prospecting to close.
- Tap into various channels including account-based advertising via Terminus, email, video, direct mail via Sendoso, and virtual events and webinars.
- Support the creation of annual and quarterly marketing plans that will drive revenue via strategic new logo acquisition, acceleration of deal close for existing opportunities, and higher retention of key customer accounts.
- Work with event marketing to design integrated programs through pre-event, at-event, and post-event support activities and calls to action. Get coverage on our target accounts within upmarket segments everywhere they go on the digital web.
- Work with the content and PMM teams to make content that our target accounts crave so we can hit these companies with the right message at the right time.
- Ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities and areas of opportunity within key accounts and prioritized industry verticals.
- Owning reporting and analysis on enterprise marketing programs, ensuring programs perform against goals and are continually optimized.
- Drive the development of thought leadership and sales enablement content for enterprise accounts including but not limited to guides, datasheets, newsletters, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in account-based marketing for B2B SaaS organizations, focused on enterprise accounts.
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals, and close business.
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for account marketing programs.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce, Terminus and other marketing tools is a plus.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
Netradyne is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.