TCA (Truckload Carriers Association) and CarriersEdge have announced the unveiling of their Best Fleets To Drive For award! Leveraging a data-driven approach, along with industry expert opinions, this list is an invaluable tool for benchmarking their fleets against national standards.
By evaluating important industry factors such as total compensation packages, driver health & wellness initiatives, career advancement opportunities and safety programs implemented by carriers across North America, potential drivers can make informed decisions about which fleets offer not only stunning rewards but also professional satisfaction.
Table of Contents
About the Contest
For-hire North American trucking companies had the chance to shine at this year’s Best Fleet to Driver competition. Twenty winners were crowned, while eight fleets received an extra honor – induction into the Hall of Fame category dedicated exclusively to fleets that have earned “Best Fleets” honors ten years in a row! Also, five fleets were nominated as “ones to watch.”
Congratulations to these fleets for achieving the major milestone of establishing an efficient, and safe working environment for their drivers and employees! This is no small feat as it requires dedication, a commitment to safety, and the ability to effectively collaborate with your team.
A special shout-out to our customers who made the list, and that are setting the new standard of fleet operations with the help of AI dash cams. Through their investment in this game-changing technology, these individuals have taken the lead in shaping a better working environment and, in turn, a safer future.
- Continental Express, Inc.
- K & J Trucking, Inc.
- PGT Trucking, Inc.
- TLD Logistics Services, Inc.
- Veriha Trucking, Inc.
- Boyle Transportation
- Grand Island Express
- Halvor Lines, Inc.
How Smart Technology Can Help a Fleet Become the Best
Winning fleets have top-tier staff members to thank for their success.
There are a few other key elements in building a healthy work environment that our winning customers have harnessed:
- Commit to a safety-first culture. Implementing a comprehensive safety program that helps your company reduce accidents, minimize vehicle damage, and promote safe driving behaviors ensures an efficient working environment.
- Focus on positive driver coaching. While it’s important to work on risky driving behaviors with your drivers, the conversation must be balanced in order to keep drivers engaged. When your dash camera is a driver recognition tool, drivers are able to see how they’re improving AND be automatically recognized for their good performance. Drivers are also more receptive to constructive criticism when it’s paired with positive feedback. This creates an environment where drivers feel appreciated and continue practicing their safe driving habits.
- Make data-informed decisions with fleet management software. Being able to accurately identify the cause of a certain driving behavior or collision is critical for smooth fleet operations. Fleet managers are able to do this through an organized platform that categorizes captured video by alert type and risk severity. These reports allow fleet managers to make better data-informed decisions that help create long-term solutions.
Congratulations to all the amazing winners of the TCA and CarriersEdge Best Fleets To Drive For award! We’re proud to have helped empower these outstanding organizations and provide our customers with the tools they need to succeed. It is remarkable how achievements like this can demonstrate the value of excellent fleet management and advanced technologies.
If you want to explore more of what Netradyne’s Driver•i system has to offer, make sure to visit our website today! Together, let’s help pave the way for happier drivers and safer roads for all of us.